|Need help ?+33 (0) 2 78 93 00 43|
|shrink temperature 150 to 200 °C|
|Operating temperature -55°C to +125 °C|
|Resistant to vibration and routing|
|High abrasion resistance|
|Dielectric resistance RT-1404: 2.0kV|
Strip, heat: it's connected: Thermo-welded sleeve consisting of a tin ring covered with a heat shrink insulation enabling perfect connection of 2 electric conductors.
These self-welding sleeves are made of a heat shrink sheath with 2 adhesive rings ensuring sealing ideal for making splices online.
- Choose the Ø of the sleeve suitable for the conductors to be connected.
- Strip the wires about 5-6 mm.
- Insert the 2 wires (only one per side) in the sleeve, overlapping the stripped parts.
- Arrange the sleeve so that the central pewter ring is in the middle of the connection.
- First heat the sleeve in the center at the level of the tin until it melts. The gas mini-gun is suitable for this operation.
- Leave to cool slowly.
100 white fusible sleeves in a heat shrink tube, for electrical conductor from 0.3 to 0.8 mm², diameter from 0.62 to 1.01 mm, length: 25 mm
100 red fusible sleeves in a heat shrink tube, for electrical conductor from 0.8 to 2 mm², diameter from 1.01 to 1.6 mm, length: 40 mm
100 yellow fusible sleeves in a heat shrink tube, for electrical conductor from 4 to 6 mm², diameter from 2.26 to 2.76 mm, length: 40 mm
10 white connectors for electrical conductor from 0.3 to 0.8 mm² 10 red connectors for electrical conductor from 0.8 to 2 mm² 10 blue connectors for electrical conductor from 2 to 4 mm² 10 yellow connectors for electrical conductor from 4 to 6 mm²